Das Mitglied hat keine Tauschdaten angegeben.
Crosshaven, Cork, Ireland
Crosshaven is a small, scenic, friendly village. It is a beautiful place to live. It has lots of walks and coastal areas to explore. The village is quiet, enjoyable and relaxed. The main village, which is about 5 minutes walk from our home has shops, a pharmacist, doctor, café, arts & crafts shop, bars and restaurants - which is typical of most small scenic coastal villages in Ireland.
We live 30 minutes drive from Cork City (www.corkcity.ie) which has an international airport. The city itself is easy to walk about and has a population of 200,000. Cork is well serviced by many shops, restaurants, cafés, tourist amenities, museums, theaters, garden parks and shopping centres. Cork City was named as being one of the 'Top 10 places to visit in Europe' by the Lonely Planets tourist guides 2012.
In our immediate location:
- Fort Camden (built in 1795) . This 200 year old fort is build over 70 ha. and is internationally recognized to be one of the world’s finest remaining examples of a classical Coastal Artillery.
- We are members of our local Tennis Club in which you can play in and is only 5 minutes walk from our house.
- You can also play in the local mini-golf course (also only 5 minutes walk from our house)
- Enjoy the numerous scenic walks near the ocean.
- Our local sailing club the Royal Cork Yacht Club (www.rcyc.ie) has a wonderful views of the bay, restaurant and bar facilities.
- Two small coves / beaches for swimming.
- Forest walks.
- Village, shops etc..
We have a bright, modern and spacious house. We keep our house clean and tidy. We enjoy our back garden and use the large patio for barbecues during the summer. We have a good neighbours and a nice community around us.
We hope it okay to mention that we have two healthy cats who sleeps a lot. However, we would like you to put out their food twice a day and fill their water bowl. The cat are no trouble and are relaxed. In fact if the weather is nice you won’t see him between early morning and late evening.
If we are going overseas i.e. outside Ireland we would also like to exchange cars too.
Our house is only a few minutes drive from Myrtleville cove/beach where the award winning restaurant Bunnycollellans (http://www.bunnyconnellan.ie/ ) is built into the sea side cliff and has truly stunning sunset views overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
To view the area where we live look at www.crosshaven.net
(We live 20 km from Cork City and 15 km from Cork International Airport).
Other places of interest within 40 minutes drive include: www.kinsale.ie, www.fotawildlife.ie, www.cobh.ie, www.englishmarket.ie, www.crawfordartgallery.ie, www.fortcamden.ie, www.corkcity.ie, www.blarneycastle.com.
- 2 Erwachsene
- 2 Kind(er)
- 7 Vollzogene Tausche
- Art des Heims: Haus
- Etage: 0
- Angaben zur Umgebung: Am Meer
- Schlafzimmer: 3
- Badezimmer: 2
- Schlafplätze: 4
In meinem Haus
- Haustiere - Nicht erlaubt
- Kleinkinder - Erlaubt
- Abgeschiedene Lage
- Haustier-Betreuung erwünscht
- kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Junge - Alter: 15
- Mädchen - Alter: 21
- Two cats.
Dieses Mitglied hat bereits 7 Wohnungstausche vollzogen. Hier sind einige Mitglieder, die mit ihm getauscht haben.