|June 30, 2022 - July 15, 2022||15 days|
House in Barcelona (Sant Martí de Centelles), Spain
We're a family of 7 (54,54, 26, 24, 22, 19, 10 years old) and we're looking for a 2 or 3 weeks exchange from 30 of June until 15 of July.
We offer a big house in Sant Martí de Centelles (Barcelona). Our house is in a quiet area in a small village but only 40 minutes to Barcelona by car or 1 hour by train (the train station is just 5 minutes walking). The house is 240m2 and the garden is 656m2 which has a modern private swimming-pool.
It's very important for us to get a seven-seat car as we are travelling with all our children.
Barcelona could be very interesting for you for its Gothic quartier, Santa Maria del Mar Church, Les Rambles boulevard, Boqueria Market, Olympic Harbour and beaches, Sagrada Família Temple and other famous Gaudí buildings, modernistic buildings, Eixample quartier, nice parks, squares and zoo, Pedralbes Monastery, Monjuic and Collserola mountains and of course a lot of famous museums : National Art, Joan Miró, Picasso, Contemporaneus Art, Tàpies, Football Club Barcelona, Maritimus, Cosmo Caixa, etc.
Apart from Barcelona you can visit:
20 km Vic city
70 km Montserrat mountains
80 km Brava Coast
80 km Pyreneés mountains
100 km Girona city
107 km Dalí Museum, in Figueres village
120 km Daurada Coast
Please, contact us if you are interested.
- 2 Erwachsene
- 5 Kind(er)
- 7 Vollzogene Tausche
- Art des Heims: Haus
- Etage: 2
- Angaben zur Umgebung: In einer Kleinstadt
- Schlafzimmer: 5
- Badezimmer: 3
- Schlafplätze: 9
- Wohnbereich: 200 m2
- Gesamtfläche: 800 m2
In meinem Haus
- Haustiere - Nicht erlaubt
- Kleinkinder - Erlaubt
- kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Computer benutzbar
- Spiele und Spielzeuge
- Fahrräder: 8
- Auto erforderlich
- Abgeschiedene Lage
- Offen für alle Angebote
- Junge - Alter: 27
- Mädchen - Alter: 25
- Junge - Alter: 23
- Junge - Alter: 20
- Mädchen - Alter: 11
- Bitte keine Haustiere!
Vorstellungstext über sich bzw. Ihre Familie
We are a catalan family of 7 persons.
- Xavi (54) is an electric engineer and works for a multinational company. He enjoys running, hiking, biking and collecting coins.
- Anna (53) is a nurse and works in a big hospital. She enjoys reading, listening to barroc music, gardening and collecting shells and stones.
- Ferran (26) is a Veterinary and he is working with horses in Leicester (England). He likes reading, cinema, theatre, playing piano, geography, football and singing in a choir.
- Mar (24) has gone to Blanquerna University and she has became a teacher. Now she is working as a Primary School teacher. She likes reading, whatching English series, playing piano, playing voleyball and singing in a choir.
- Guillem (22) has gone to Barcelona Central University and he studied Mathematics. Now he studies a Master in Advanced Maths. He likes reading, playing football, playing violoncelo, playing piano, playing chess, running, hiking and biking.
- Pol (19) is studying second year in Phisics at a Barcelona University. He likes reading, playing football, playing chess, playing travessera flute, playing the piano and singing in a choir. He is a boyscout instructor.
- Berta (10) goes to 5th of Primary education. She likes riding horses, playing outside and swimming. She likes reading, singing in a choir and playing piano. She goes to scouts.
We are all non-smokers and we don't have any pets.
We all speak Catalan (an old romance language) and Spanish. Some of us can also speak English.
We are very proud of our language and our culture. We are sure you will enjoy them!
Summer 2019, Iceland
Summer 2017, Sweden
Summer 2015, Norway
Summer 2014, Iceland
Summer 2012, Italy
Summer 2010, Austria
Summer 2009, Denmark
Summer 2008, Netherlands
Looking for more exchanges!!