|December 01, 2018 - September 03, 2020||3 weeks|
We are not interested in changing with US. We have already arranged the summer exchange for 2019.
Comfortable Flat in Prague (District Letná - Praha 7), Czech Republic
We live in a beautiful residential part of Prague, which is located very central and still surounded by loads of greenery. You do not need any car to explore Prague´s sights from our flat - you need approx. 15 min. to get to Prague castle by tram and approx. 10 min. to the very heart of the Old town. The gallery of modern arts is located just in front of our flat. You can relax in two big parks or at the banks of river Vtava, in Zoo or botanical garden - all this is located in the immediate closeness (walking distance) to our flat. You can easily make trips to other well known places in Czech republic from Prague - it takes 2,5 hours by bus to get to world famous Cesky Krumlov or you can visit e.g. numerous castles (Karlstejn etc.).
Our flat (85 sq. m.), which has been fully renovated, has two bedrooms (one with a double bed and one with a very comfortable sofa-bed, giving sleeping capacity for 4 persons) and a big kitchen with all equipment for cooking necessary. Preferring free spaces combined with modern design, we are trying to stay faithful to the functionalistic style of 1930´s, in which the flat was built. All two walls of the second bedroom (living room) are glassed-in (7 windows).
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIDERING AN EXCHANGE
1) We have invested a lot of time and efforts to make our appartment nice and cosy and to make all the appliances working and ready to use for our visitors. We expect that this will also be the case with our exchange partner´s flat or house.
2) We always pay attention to absolute tidiness of our home and never leave it in any embarassing condition. We expect also our exchange partner to do so. If you feel too bohemian to clean your place before our visit and our place after your visit, please do not contact us for possible exchange.
3) If, being in our appartment, you feel for some mysterious reason compelled to rearrange the furniture or place any other things elsewhere than they used to be, please always put everything back to its previous location before you leave.
4) We will change only with responsible, experienced and independent travellers who will treat our home as if it were theirs. We expect our exchange partner to take care of our flat and leave it in the same condition as it was before the exchange (the same can we, of course, guarantee for our part). To make it short: we will change only with those who respect the basic idea of Intervac - that your exchange partners are not your travel guides who will organize every detail of your trip, and that your exchange partner's flat is not a hotel but his home. If you feel uncomfortable about this or you see things in other light, please do not contact us for possible exchange.
- 2 Erwachsene
- 0 Kind(er)
- 28 Vollzogene Tausche
- university teacher
- Art des Heims: Wohnung
- Etage: 3
- Angaben zur Umgebung: In der Großstadt
- Schlafzimmer: 2
- Badezimmer: 1
- Schlafplätze: 4
- Gesamtfläche: 85 m2
In meinem Haus
- Haustiere - Nicht erlaubt
- Kleinkinder - Nicht erlaubt
- Nicht-gleichzeitiger Tausch
- kostenloser Internet-Zugang
- Computer benutzbar
- Offen für alle Angebote
- Scotland, UK
- London, UK
- university teacher
- Wir haben keine Kinder.
- Bitte keine Haustiere!
Dieses Mitglied hat bereits 28 Wohnungstausche vollzogen. Hier sind einige Mitglieder, die mit ihm getauscht haben.